Sunday 25 December 2011

Read Dystopia Challenge 2012



11+ Dystopia Books read in 2012:  SURVIVOR!


As I have read only 3 dystopian novels (The Hunger Games Trilogy). I find that this challenge is something that I need and I am glad I've found it. I don't really know what else to say. So lets go onto the 11 books I'm challenging myself to read during 2012.... A year that people believe world will end in *rolls her eyes* You know where I'm going with this don't you... Dystopian - End Of The World
Sorry I just couldn't help myself
On With The List :

  1. Divergent
  2. 1984
  3. Lord Of The Flies ( have to read it anyway for school, otherwise wouldn't be on the list.)
  4. Catch 22
  5. The Host
  6. When She Woke
  7. Legend
  8. Fahrenheit 451
  9. Blood Red Road
  10. Insurgent
  11. The Giver
Note** The List isn't definite.

1 comment: