Tuesday 20 December 2011

The Journey Will Begin In 2012...

Welcome ,
Fellow Readers.

I have created this blog to review books , keep track of my challenges and just to have fun. Now you're wondering , have can you have fun running a blog? To be honest... I have no idea, but everyone else seems to enjoy so I thought I would join in

I  generally read Adult Fiction : Historical, Drama, Mystery, Cultural, Science Fiction and sometimes Horror.
However I want to start reading Young Adult Novels. I, of course have read Harry Potter and it's an amazing work of fiction and also the fuel to my reading passion. When I read I hope to find gems like HP, that will transfer me into another world. A world that I long for after I read the novel.
In addition I have read 'The Hunger Games' - Love.
And of course 'The Twilight Saga'. Honestly I enjoyed the first book 'Twilight', however as the story progressed I started to get annoyed with Bella and Edward and their relationship. In my opinion 'The Twilight Saga' is a cliche story about a love triangle. The only difference is , is that it has supernatural beings included.

2012 will be the year that I will widen my Young Adult reads.

This blog will be a personal challenge for me as I have commitment issues.
I hope I can stick to it.

I will end here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Agata! The reason why you started this blog is the same reason that I started mine in Nov 2010! I just celebrated my 1-yr blogoversary and I've had to much fun joining reading challenges and meeting fellow book-lovers! I hope you enjoy your blogging journey!

    ReplyDelete